Do you have the next big idea and want to getsome feedback, on the spot, from the Wayra team? If you have a start-up currently in its alpha or beta stage and you need some advice, or simply want a friendly sounding-board, we’ll be happy to help. Here’s some more info about the Wayra Open Office:
• Open Office will run from 18:00– 20:00, with each session followed by an opportunity to network;
• Each Open Office will be open to a maximum of 8start-ups;
• You’ll have 5 minutes for the pitch, followed by 10 minutes of feedback;
• We’ll hold the Open Office in our Wayra Academy, Shropshire House, 2 – 10 Capper Street, London, WC1E6JA;
• You’ll be pitching in front of the Wayra team, as well as some of the Wayra friends and family;
• While we can’t promise free beers, there’ll be some great people!
Register and submit your deck (PDF) via the Apply link above. Please note Open Office is limited to 8 start-ups per event and is therefore run on a first come, first served basis.
Perhaps if you’re not quite ready to pitch, but would like to check out the event and learn more, please feel free to join by registering at the ATTEND link above!
You might be asking why Wayra is interested in running the Open Office?
Simply, we have a whole lot of love for start-ups and want to give something back to the ecosystem. Hopefully you’ll find this is the best way to help.
If you have any tips or input, please drop us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to seeing your pitches!
The Wayra Team.